Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lighting

To me natural light is the best light. Being a fan of black and white photography I decided to go with these to two black and white photos that captured nice lighting. I was drawn to the picture above because I like how the harsh light from the window shows little details, like the dust that is being blown from the girls hand. The photo below uses a softer light setting to capture a more meaningful photo. The way that the light forms a silhouette around the girl softly is very pretty.  

 The light in these two natural sunset photos also show a difference with the harsh and soft lighting. Personally I like the casting and harshness of the photo below, it feels more natural, caught in the moment instead of planned like the picture of above.  The sun is the best lighting resource in my opinion, sometimes it can ruin a perfect shot, but if the time is right you are able to capture very beautiful imagery.




No comments:

Post a Comment